Startups are different.
Brex Rewards are too.
Brex was built because startups are different than traditional small businesses. Brex Rewards helps startups earn points faster with rewards they can actually use.
STARTUPS SPEND ON DIFFERENT CATEGORIES
Brex customers spend a lot on software subscriptions, travel and restaurants, and ridesharing services — so Brex crafted industry-leading multipliers in each of these categories.
Startups grow fast and need rewards that can keep up
As your company grows, Brex grows with you. Unlike other card programs, Brex rewards multipliers are uncapped. As you grow, you'll keep earning the maximum number of points, and they never expire.
Startups are fueled by modern services
Brex partners with the best providers in the startup ecosystem to provide offers to your company worth over $25,000 in value, compared to ~$500 for typical card signup bonuses.
Amazon Web Services
$5,000 in credit over a year
Up to $150 in Google Ads credit.Learn more
Up to 15% off list price for 6 months for any new U.S. office space, subject to availability
20% discount on first year subscription and waived implementation fees
25% subscription discount, up to $375
$500 in Twilio credits to be used over 1 year
$130/month off of new Pro 100K Plan
$436 credits/month for 12 months
$35 off 3 orders of $75 or more
40% off subscription for the first year, and 20% off the second year
$35 off of 3 orders of $75 or more
50% discount for 6 months
$500 off first 409a valuation
Startups want rewards they can actually use
Brex customers can use points in two ways:
1. Pay for flights, hotels and Airbnb stays booked through Brex Travel and not spend a cent to get to that next offsite.
2. Redeem points for a statement credit on a specific transaction — and get value back for their business.
Brex rewards provide the best value to startups
Since launch, Brex has done rigorous analysis on its customer spend and data to understand what startups buy and which companies they buy from, with one goal in mind: build rewards that are tailored for startups and provide the best value.
How to access the best rewards program for startups
Become Brex Exclusive
Make Brex your exclusive corporate card for your business and automatically access the best rewards program for startups. More details.
Not ready to make Brex your exclusive corporate card? You will still earn 1 point per dollar spent with Brex, with no maximum on how much you can earn.
Brex Exclusive gives you all the advantages of Brex — no personal guarantee, higher limits, clean data and expense management — across all your spend.
Reward Program details
|Card||Brex Exclusive||Amex SimplyCash Plus||Amex Business Gold Rewards||Amazon Business Prime (Amex)||Chase Ink Business Unlimited||Chase Ink Business Preferred||Cap One Spark Cash/Miles|
|Personal guarantee required||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Annual fee||$0||$0||$295||$0||$0||$95||$95 ($0 first year)|
|Spend accrual multipliers||7x Rideshare/Taxi |
4x Travel booked
through Brex Travel
1x All other
|5x office suplies, phone service |
3x on 1 cat chosen (hardware/software/ cloud computing best choice for startups)
|4x on top 2 spend categories among: airfare, ads, gas, restaurants, shipping, hardware/ software (hardware/software & advertising top categories for startups)||5x on Amazon Business, AWS, Amazon.com, Whole Foods Market (Amazon Prime membership required) 2x restaurants, gas, cell services||1.5x everything||3x Ads, travel, shipping, internet, phone||2x everything|
|Multiplier spend cap ($)||None||$50k on 5x and 3x||$150k max on 4x||None||None||$150k max on all 3x||None|
|Sign-up bonus value||>$25,000 |
(startup-specific partner offers, no spend requirement)
($15k spend required)
|$3,188 (G Suite Basic & ZipRecruiter subscriptions free for first 12 months, no spend requirement)||$125 Amazon gift card (no spend requirement)||$500 |
($3k spend required)
(80,000 points, $5k spend required)
($4.5k spend required)
The Brex Exclusive rewards program includes enhanced rewards, point multipliers, and other benefits that may not be provided to all Brex users. A company with a Brex account in good standing that uses and commits to continue to use Brex corporate cards for all of its company-related card purchases may be permitted to participate in the Brex Exclusive rewards program. Companies that make purchases on behalf of third parties (such as purchasing a ride share for your customers) may not qualify for Brex Exclusive. Brex determines eligibility by using the information provided to Brex from the company and third-party providers.
Terms and conditions for Google Ads offer:
1. Offer available to customers with a billing address in the United States only. One promotional code per advertiser.
2. To activate this offer: Enter the promotional code in your account before December 31, 2019. In order to participate in this offer, you must enter the code within 14 days of your first ad impression being served from your first Google Ads account.
3. To earn the credit: Start advertising! The advertising costs you accrue in this account in the 30 days following your entry of the promotional code, excluding any taxes, will be matched with an advertising credit in the same amount, up to a maximum value of $150.
4. Once 2 and 3 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
5. Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
6. You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
7. Your account must be successfully billed by Google Ads and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
8. Full terms and conditions can be found here http://www.google.com/ads/coupons/terms.html.