Replace your bank account with Brex Cash
- Earn an industry-leading 1.39% yield*
- Pay zero fees on ACH and wire transfers
- One account with the Brex credit card
Earn an industry leading yield on your cash.
Get the cash management account with an industry-leading 1.39%*, well over standard bank rates of 0.06-0.16%.¹ Your deposits are stored in a low-risk government money market fund, and your funds are made available exactly when you need them.
* 7-day yield as of 12/5/2019
Pay no fees on ACH and wires.
When we say zero transaction fees, we mean it. Inbound and outbound wires cost $0, and we’ll never require you to keep a minimum balance. Sound easy? That’s because it is.
Get payments done faster.
Brex Cash helps you move money faster. Send ACH and wire payments in less than a minute, whether you’re running your payroll, paying a vendor, or dialing up your ad spend.
Card, meet Cash.
Brex Cash integrates seamlessly with your Brex credit card so everything’s in one place. When you use them together, you’ll get higher spending limits to keep up with your growth.
Earn Brex points on every payment.
Get 200 Brex rewards points² per ACH and 50 points per wire transaction, every time. There’s no cap on what you can earn. Even when you’re running payroll.
Talk to our team, any way you want.
Trusted by thousands of companies.
(1) Based on a Lending Tree analysis of interest rates offered by 13 banks and credit unions compared to the yield offered by the money market mutual funds underlying Brex Cash. Interest and yield may not be directly comparable. Interest represents the return earned on bank deposits and yield is a measure of investment return. In addition, there are material differences between bank deposits and investment products, including costs and expenses, rates of return, liquidity, safety, guarantees or insurance, and potential fluctuation of principal. Brex Treasury LLC is not a bank and funds are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other government agency.
(2) This testimonial may not be representative of the experience of other clients and is not indicative of future performance or success. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
Funds deposited in your Brex Cash brokerage account will be swept to one or more money market mutual funds. These funds are independently managed and are not affiliates of Brex Treasury LLC.
You could lose money by investing in a money market mutual fund. Although the fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1 per share, it cannot guarantee it will do so. An investment in the fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other government agency. The fund’s sponsor has no legal obligation to provide financial support to the fund and you should not expect that the sponsor will provide financial support to the fund at any time. Although the fund’s board has no current intention to impose a fee upon the sale of shares or temporarily suspend redemptions if the fund’s liquidity falls below certain levels, the board reserves the ability to do so after providing at least 60 days’ prior written notice to shareholders.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses carefully before investing. Brex Treasury LLC does not charge transaction or account fees. However, money market funds bear expenses and fees. See program disclosures and the applicable fund prospectus for details and other information on the fund. Contact us for a copy of the fund prospectus and recent performance data. You should read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Securities in your account protected up to $500,000. For details, please see www.sipc.org
Brex Cash is not available to all investors. This is not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities, or to open a brokerage account in any jurisdiction where Brex Treasury LLC is not registered.
The Brex Mastercard® Corporate Credit Card is issued by Emigrant Bank, Member FDIC. Terms and conditions apply. See the Brex Platform Agreement for details.
Brex Inc. provides a corporate card. Brex Treasury LLC is an affiliated SEC-registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA and SIPC that provides Brex Cash, a program that allows customers to sweep uninvested cash balances into certain money market mutual funds. Investing in securities products involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Neither Brex Inc. nor any of its affiliates is a bank. Please see brex.com/cash for important legal disclosures.